"In a time when value for money is more important than ever, The University is pleased to have JMP supporting our development”
Influencing Travel Behaviour
JMP is a UK market leader in the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes to influence travel behaviour. We know how to maximise results from 'smarter choices' interventions. Our projects deliver outcomes that reduce unnecessary car use, improve the environment and improve people's health and mental well-being. If you would like to receive a copy of our quarterly smarter choices e-zine, please click here.
Our services include:
- Designing and implementing travel behavioural change campaigns
- Helping other organisations implement campaigns through advice and training
- Personal travel planning, designing and running community-based behaviour change programmes
- Developing Smarter Choices strategy and business case
- Monitoring and evaluation of behavioural change programmes
Our expertise is supported by specialist skills in:
- Health and active travel: we have specialist expertise in promoting health behaviour change and have delivered several projects focused on promoting active travel for health improvement
- Behavioural psychology: our links with the Centre for Transport and Psychology give us access to the latest academic insights into how behaviour change works – which we integrate into our project delivery.
To find out more about our services to influence travel behaviour, contact Martin Higgitt.